Once you make homemade salad dressing or vinaigrette, you’ll probably never go back to using store bought versions. This is an easy and super delicious salad dressing that works perfectly with any type of salad. It’s also flexible enough to use as a marinade for chicken or fish. Beautiful fresh herbs and fresh juices marry together to create the most perfectly flavored citrus dressing. One of our favorite salad pairing is our Watermelon Arugula Mozzarella Salad. I hope you will make this dressing and enjoy it as much as we do. Happy Cooking!
You may also like these recipes:
Citrus Herb Dressing | Vinaigrette
A beautifully flavored citrus herb vinaigrette that is perfect for any type of salad yet it's perfect as a marinade.
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely chopped (can sub shallots)
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon finely chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic pressed or finely minced
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard (I used Grey Poupon) https://amzn.to/3kjifQe
- 2 teaspoons raw organic honey https://amzn.to/3yhSF2W
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or kosher (adjust for your diet)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar https://amzn.to/3B6yt5V
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice or grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cups Avocado oil (can sub extra virgin olive oil) https://amzn.to/3877xqn
Add all ingredients into a large enough measuring cup or salad dressing bottle.
Use a fork or whisk to mix until emulsified (creamy looking).
Note: If using a bottle, cover and shake rigorously until emulsified.
Serve as desired. I use this dressing with my Watermelon Arugula Salad! Enjoy.
Tutorial Video Available: Citrus Herb Dressing | Vinaigrette
Nutritional information will vary depending on actual serving portions.
I like to use this dressing with my Watermelon Arugula Mozzarella Salad.