Spice up your quarantine dinner by using this super delicious BBQ sauce as a side dip or just slabber it all over meats, chicken or shrimps. Enjoy and Happy Cooking!
Try these popular recipes:
Homemade BBQ Sauce
An easy and delicious sauce. Great to use as a side sauce or slabber it all over meat, chicken or shrimps.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chicken broth (or vegetable or beef broth)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (or sweet paprika)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (adjust to your dietary requirement)
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
Add all ingredients to a pot.
Stir until thoroughly combined.
Bring to a boil. Cook 15 to 20 minutes until thickened.
Turn off the stove. Transfer to a bowl.
Serve as a side sauce or slabber it all over meats, chicken or shrimpls. Enjoy!
Calories assume you use the entire batch to serve 4 people.